HOW TO PERFORM UMRAH
THE RITES OF UMRAH: The only rites of Umrah are:
- • Entering the state of Ihram
- • Tawaf of Kaíbah
- • Saíyee between the hills of Safa and Marwah
- • Shaving or clipping of the hair
IHRAM FOR UMRAH AND ENTERING MASJID AL-HARAM
1.Ihram : You should be already in Ihram for Umrah before entering Mecca as mentioned above.
2. Entering Masjid al-Haram :While reciting Talbiyah, enter Masjid al-Haram preferably through Bab.
as-Salam with right foot first. Supplicate to Allah and proceed towards Kaíbah. You may recite the following supplication which is usually used before entering a mosque:
Allah huma aftah li abwabe rahmate ka
3. First Sight: At the first sight of Kaíbah, keep your eyes fixed at Baitullah and standing at one side, it is suggested that you do the following
- Say Allahu Akbar three times
- Say La Ilaha Illallah three times
- Proclaim Darud on our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him) and very humbly and with tears in your eyes supplicate to Allah for whatever you wish. This is a special time for the acceptance of prayers.
The idea is to praise and glorify your Creator before proclaiming Darud and supplications. Therefore, in lieu of Allahu Akbar and La Ilaha Illallah, you may recite some other similar holy verses if you so desire.
After this, while uttering Talbiyah, move forward to perform Tawaf of Kaíbah.
For more details click given below link